The department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) at MEDLATEC General Hospital aims to provide comprehensive solutions to patients with Ear, Nose and Throat problems. The department has highly qualified and experienced physicians equipped with modern and latest diagnostic equipments.
- Outer ear inflammation,
- Otitis media both acute and chronic,
- Ear trauma, perforated eardrum, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- Acute and chronic sinusitis,
- Nasal polyps,
- Nosebleed, nasal fractures, hypertrophy of nasal turbinates, deviated nasal septum.
- Acute and chronic tonsillitis, tonsil abscesses,
- Vegetation Adenoids (VA)
- Inflammation of throat, throat cyst, lower throat diseases.
- Vocal cords nodules,
- Vocal cords polyps,
- Vocal cords cyst, Reinke’s edema, laryngeal papillomas, subglottic pathology.
Especially, this department offers endoscope examination services which helps patient find the early detection of the ENT related cancer like: ethmoid - jaw cancer, lowered throat- larynx cancer.
In addition, in order to ensure the safety of the patient, we provide blood clotting test, liver and kidney function tests with results being fast, accurate and time-saving.