Obstetrics and Gynecology
The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/Gyn) provides a range OB/Gyn services to serve the health needs of women and couples having trouble getting pregnant.
Our OB/Gyn has the most advanced equipment such as ZL-603 Colposcope, Korea Gynecology table as well as technique supports such as laboratory tests (PAP tests, Chlamydia, cervical biopsy, endocrine, AMH…); Hysterosalpingography and 4D ultrasound machine…
The Department of OB/Gyn currently offers:
1. Gynecological examination
2. Prenatal medical care
3. Diagnosis and treatment of infertility
4. Cancer screening for female reproductive organs as cervical, vulva, vaginal, cervical, uterine, ovarian and breast.
6. Assisted reproductive services
7. Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
8. Operations: cervical electrocautery, Nabothian cysts and cervical polyp removal
Working hours: 7.30am-12.00am/13.30pm-17.00pm; 7 days a week, including holidays